Congratulations to these TAPAS members on their awards from the 2015 San Francisco International Wine Competition!
- Harney Lane Winery:
- 2012 Tempranillo, Lodi - BEST IN SHOW Tempranillo!
- 2014 Albariño, Lodi - Silver Medal
- Weisinger Family Winery:
- 2012 Estate Tempranillo, Rogue Valley - Silver Medal
- Brennan Vineyards:
– 2013 Tempranillo, Texas - Double Gold Medal
- 2014 Mourvèdre Dry Rosé, Comanche County - Double Gold Medal
- 2013 Reserve Tempranillo, Texas - Silver Medal
Let us know if we've missed anyone! You can see complete results at http://sfwinecomp.com/results/browse .
Due to personal health issues, Kenneth Volk Vineyards is downsizing in the 2015 harvest. Ken has Iberian grapes for sale from Paso Robles and San Benito. All vineyards are planted on Calcareous soils and professionally farmed.
Fruit available: Grenache Blanc, Grenache Noir, Verdelho, Tempranillo, and Touriga Nacional.
Other heirloom grapes available: Aglianico and Blaufrankisch.
For more information contact Ken Volk at: email@example.com