On this page you can purchase tickets for Septempranillo, A Panel Presentation and Tempranillo Tasting with Tapas, in honor of International Tempranillo Day, September 1, 2011 - presented in partnership with Slow Food of San Luis Obispo County.
The event features a panel discussion focused on Tempranillo, with:
- David Hance, Clayhouse Wines - Moderator
- Ken Volk, Kenneth Volk Vineyards
- Steve Vierra, Derby Wine Estates
- Tom Myers, Castoro Cellars
- Dorothy Schuler, Bodegas Paso Robles
The sit-down tasting will include Tempranillos from the panelists and other TAPAS members in San Luis Obispo County, accompanied by light tapas served family style, and a welcome glass of Cava upon arrival. The menu will be:
- Almond Gazpacho
- Fried Padron Peppers and Smoked Sea Salt
- Grilled Fig and Humboldt Fog Bocadillo
- Marinated Baby Octopus with Caramelized Onions, Nectarines, Sherry Vinagrette
- White Spanish Anchovies, Gigante Beans, Farm Fresh Egg
- Seared Piquillo Peppers and Bacalao
The event takes place from 5:30 - 7:15 pm Thursday, September 1, 2011, at Thomas Hill Organics Market Bistro and Wine Bar, 1305 Park Street, Paso Robles, CA 93446, telephone (805) 226-5888.
This event is now sold out. Thanks for your interest!